Recruitment Consultant at e-Emilestones
Views:1582 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
AVP - Corporate Finance Strategy - TMT Sector - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (5-13 yrs)
Associate Vice President TAS - Corporate Finance and Strategy
Our client is looking for Associate Vice President - Corporate Finance and Strategy in Transaction Advisory Services Division.
Associate Vice President act as the primary client contacts on CFS engagement teams, and are responsible for translating client needs into project tasks and deliverables. They manage day-to-day problem-solving and team analytical activities, and serve as key liaisons between consulting team members, our partners and our clients. They are also are also responsible for mentoring, inspiring, and developing teams. Additionally, support the growth of the business by working alongside Directors/Partners on new opportunities with potential clients, including preparing for and participating in pitch meetings, creating proposals, and working on the transaction process.
Your key responsibilities
- Play a leadership role in helping grow the CFS business.
- Define the objective and scope of strategy engagements and client deliverables in consultation with the Partners/Associate Partners.
- Lead teams in the execution of both commercial due diligence and strategy engagements.
- Develop business strategies using tools such as market analysis, customer research, macroeconomic forecasting and portfolio optimization.
- Effectively lead and motivate teams with diverse skills and backgrounds.
- Manage, develop, and mentor junior team members at the Associate, Senior Associate, Consultant, and Manager levels.
- Drive business development activities in key sectors and internally across the broader transaction Advisory Services organization.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients.
Skills and attributes for success
- Experience managing business strategy and M&A strategic diligence projects in complex environments.
- Sector expertise in Technology, Media or Telecom.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams on complex assignments and develop individual team members.
- Strong quantitative skills to supervise data analysis, interpret output, and generate insights.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Desire to contribute and succeed in a fun, exciting, collegial, and challenging environment.
- Proficient in the English language, including the ability to listen, understand, read and communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, in a professional environment.
- Willingness and ability to travel, when necessary (approximately 25-30%).
- To qualify for the role you must have
- MBA from Tier 1 Institutes with 6 to 8 years of post-graduate school experience in a consulting or operations, with a particular focus on client advisory or strategic planning within a professional services environment.
- Prior relevant management consulting experience is preferable.
Ideally you will also have
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
Experience: 5 to 10 years
Transaction Advisory Services, Due Diligence, Business Strategy, Corporate Finance, Deal Advisory, Deal strategy, Market entry strategy, Go to market
Location : Delhi, Mumbai