VP-Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search
Views:386 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
AVP - Corporate & Conglomerate Group - Banking (3-10 yrs)
Only candidates from Banking sector preferred who are presently working in a similar role.
- Running P&L growth by new acquisition from the targeted list and deepening of existing relationships
- Revenue delivery across products, ensure compliance to bank's audits, statutory and regulatory requirements,
- Develop Relationships and liaise with product and operations teams to provide customers experience of higher standards.
- To drive key bank initiatives collectively with peers and product teams.
- Responsible for account profitability and ensuring that delinquency is minimal by regular monitoring of the customer account
- Understanding of credit and to present proposals to management for seeking approvals
- Must have knowledge of various corporate banking products like DCM, Forex, Trade, CMS
- Chartered accountant/MBA
- Ability to Influence/relationship Management Skills
- Analytical and financial skills
- Strong communication(Written and Oral)
- Eye For detail
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.