Research Associate at Indusion Consulting
Views:2312 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
AVP - Corporate Communications & Trainings - BFSI (7-11 yrs)
Defines the Communications Strategy and develops and oversees all internal communications programs that effectively describe and promote the organization's message.
- Develops all presentations and/or speeches geared toward employees events/communications.
- Acts as the single point of contact in managing and coordinating all internal company and employee communications, company events and programs.
- Prepares and publishes the following: employee newsletters, brochures, notice boards, posters, intranet content, and/or materials for employee town halls and seminars.
- Liases with global communication leads and implements corporate communication policies and programs.
- Plans, manages and executes all the organization-sponsored events including Employee Meetings and various company events.
- Plan and execute the Talent Development Strategy so that the training development needs of individuals and departments is aligned with the organization's vision, strategy and objectives.
- Manage all the Management Programs including Monthly Operating Reviews, Senior Management Reporting, Manager Scorecards, Heat maps and Metrics Programs
Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Marketing or Communications
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience managing corporate communications and trainings.
- Enthusiastic team player, willing to work with colleagues towards a common goal; with the ability to self motivate.
- Experience in the use of cutting edge technology (online tools, social media and mobile technology) in delivering communication materials
- Advanced skills in authoring communication materials for a variety of audiences.
- Proficiency in writing and editing news and publications.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate and coordinate work in a diverse culture
- Prior background / experience with Training / Learning & Development
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft office, in particular, Excel, Word, Publisher and PowerPoint. Advance knowledge of software publishing applications or methods in distributing internal communications including SharePoint.
- Creativity and Out of the box thinking
- Ability to work independently with limited direction
- Execution focused
- Results oriented with a "can do" attitude
- Manage ambiguity and handle multiple priorities with little or no direction, and meet extremely tight deadlines
- Ability to analyze and react to problems and / or situations, ensuring that the overall process is not adversely impacted
- Ability to handle multiple tasks covering multiple projects with varying delivery dates is required
- Strong prioritizer and multi-tasker
- Exceptionally detail and deadline oriented
- Hands-on; willing and able to dive into details
- Ability to work in a matrix organization environment and be held accountable to multiple stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple senior stakeholders
- Quick study - should be able to rapidly absorb the information and come out with solutions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.