Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:113 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
AVP - Contracts Management - ITeS/BPO/IT (10-15 yrs)
Role : - AVP - Legal ( Contracts Management) - ITeS / BPO / IT
Location : Mumbai
Role & Responsibilities :
- Draft, review, negotiate, execute customer contracts including RFP's, Master Service Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements Statement of Works, IPR related documents and other legal documents pertaining to IT and ITES industry
- Monitoring and governance of contracts
- The successful candidate will also, from time to time, provide support in relation to more complex legal arrangements relating to other legal affairs of the company.
- Ability to represent the organisation in face to face negotiations with customers
- The successful individual will need to demonstrate a strong ability to:
- Prioritise and manage work load effectively, recognising the quick turn-around requirements;
- Work independently with minimal supervision and take responsibility.
Education Qualification & Work Experience :
- LLB / LLM with 10+yrs experience with min. 4-5 years post qualification experience specifically in drafting, reviewing and negotiating IT/ITES contracts
- High quality experience in an in-house position or leading Indian law firm, with significant exposure to corporate and commercial work consistent with the Purpose described above.
- Strong academic background from a leading Indian (or other) university.
- Knows and understands own weaknesses both in terms of knowledge and personal competency and when to use other team members or external resources to fill these gaps
- Able to apply the law in a commercial way
- Professional impact - impressive and able to work with senior individuals both inside and outside the organisation.