AVP - Contents - Learning Platform/EdTech (5-14 yrs)
AVP - Content | New-age Smart-learning Platform
- Are you looking for a promising career with a well known ed-tech brand, which is looking to make life easier for kids and parents to understand basic concepts of learning? Then read on.
- Our client is a new age ed-tech platform that provides a perfect combination of classroom learning and technology to the kids of KG to class 7. Their experiences with inquiry based learning systems, child psychology, active pedagogy and gamification of study materials, helps students to learn and clear their respective Math and English levels easily and without the need for tuitions.
- The founders are XLRI alumni who have experience in Education as well as other sectors and well versed with running a successful business. Backed by FIITJEE, it has been recognized as one of the most Promising Educational Apps. The app promotes fun learning and focuses on mastery of the subject, ensuring that the new age kids possess critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills.
As an AVP Content, you will be the sole custodian for all learning content, therefore this will be a very high impact and central role in the company.
What you will do:
- Leading the Design and developing content for all programs: Public Speaking, Reading - Comprehension, Creative Writing, Grammar and Phonics across different age groups
- Creating guidelines and training for a large pool of freelance content developers
- Being accountable for ensuring timely delivery of content by content developers by providing timely feedback.
Content Development / Experience Design:
- Holistically crafting the course curriculum to incorporate the overall learning experience of the child through different means such as lessons, activities, projects, contests and portfolios.
- Benchmarking the curriculum with the industry and customer needs.
- Researching and implementing pedagogical changes to ensure activity-based engaging learning experiences for the children.
- Designing a process for ensuring 100% error-free content in a scalable manner.
- Creating mechanisms to measure the efficacy of the content.
- Creating summative and formative assessments to measure learning outcomes of the students.
- Implementing project-based learning to help kids learn through projects and demonstrate expertise.
What you need to have:
- Degree required with a minimum experience of 5 years.
- Proven track record of delivery on major communications and PR campaigns.
- Knowledge of SEO and industry best practices is imperative.
- Passionate about building a consumer brand.
Annual CTC: Rupees 15,00,000 to 25,00,000
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.