HR Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:1597 Applications:279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:158
AVP - Contact Centre/Call Center Head (10-15 yrs)
Position: AVP-Contact Centre (Head of Call Center)
- Experience: 10-15 Years
- Location: Madhapur, Hi-Tech City, Hyderabad (Work from office)
Notes from Hiring Manager:-
- Looking from the contact centre background
- Target Companies & Industries: Fintech/BSFI/Banking sectors
- Hiring Manager & Team Details: Head of collections
- Work Preferences: Work from office (6 days a week)
- Must-Should be familiar to south languages
- Will be managing team of 50 members and more by time
Interview Process Details:-
- 1 round(head of collections)
- 2nd round (CRO)
- 3rd round HR
It is the leading player in the alternative credit scoring space in India. A pioneer in the domain, we are leveraging alternative data, AI and machine learning to facilitate institutional credit for the underserved.
Our products are helping a large section of the salaried and self-employed population become visible to lenders, by making it financially viable for banks and NBFC's to underwrite customers for much smaller unsecured loans. 55+ leading banks and NBFCs that share our vision, rely on our products to manage the credit cycle end-to-end: Prospecting, Credit Underwriting, and Delinquency Management.
With over 10,000 data points, it's credit underwriting model is 2x more powerful than traditional bureau scores, helping banks and NBFC's underwrite 15% more individuals, including the completely new-to-credit segment (first time borrowers). To date, we have underwritten over 25 million individuals. Our products also help lenders cut the time of decision-making from several days to under five minutes, reduce costs, prevent fraud, and consequently, increase profitability.
We are dedicated to our mission of making affordable credit accessible to more than 3 billion under-served people across the world.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
ROLE:-This role of Head of Call center requires to successfully implement best call center practices and procedures aligned with Collections standards. This role would require driving all strategies for effective banking collections service delivery. Reporting to the Head Collections, this role must support & deliver in all aspects of collections operations and efficient service delivery through our Call Center.
- Maintain high level of performance for key collections service metrics including Service level, abandon ratio and call answer rate.
- Analyze and track team's performance against define metrics and drive continuous process improvement to improve overall efficiency of collections teams.
- Optimizing call-center productivity, achieving quality standards, and minimizing the cost.
- Coordinating with internal teams for speedy closure of escalated cases.
- To ensure the teams follow companies policies and collection processes, disciplinary, execution when needed.
- Lead and development and motivate the collections team to attract, retain and develop the capacity, capability, and talent to ensure delivery of business objectives.
- Desired Candidate Profile: Strong People & Process oriented in Collections Call center management with around 10 years + experience in banks, NBFCs or fintech companies.
- Proven Experience of Banking Collections Management through Call center / Contact center is a MUST
- Graduation/PG (in Management) or MBA is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills
- Advanced motivating and inspiring people management
- In-depth understanding of call center performance parameters and their drivers
- Ownership and proactive approach