Senior Executive at Netscribes
Views:551 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
AVP - Consumer Research - CPG/Retail/FMCG Sector (14-18 yrs)
We are looking for experienced professionals who are motivated to build and expand capabilities and business in the CPG sector - and are willing to take ownership of client relationships and guide them on their journey. At the same time, they will take end to end ownership of delivery (on time, within budget and high quality) and people management. They will be working with the leadership at Netscribes to help define the strategy for this line of business and implement that strategy.
1. Client delivery and project management
- Responsible for end-to-end project management and client delivery
- Ensure client satisfaction by providing high-quality client deliverables with actionable insights
- Manage multiple client engagements at any given time and work hands-on on client projects
2. Client communication and account management
- Lead client communication independently throughout project lifecycle
- Prepare forward-looking frameworks for analysis and models for recurring projects/ processes that can be re-used and automated
- Play the role of an account manager on specific client accounts i.e. engage with relevant client stakeholders to understand their priorities/challenges, be a thought partner and suggest solutions, build rapport, keep track of key organizational changes, keep track of market changes that may impact client business, keep relevant stakeholders at NS updated, etc.
- Keep a tab on the solutions out in the market in the CPG sector, client's key business challenges and unmet needs, identify and help develop solutions to cater to those needs
- Work closely with the sales team to develop relevant solutions and pitches for prospects
- Develop proposals for new engagements, lead proposal discussions with clients, help close deals
4. People management
- Manage the accountabilities of the team - define, communicate, and analyse success metrics for the delivery team
- Build and grow the team; independently manage recruitment, training, mentoring and day-to-day team management
- Strong sector expertise - extensive research (market intelligence) experience in the CPG (or related) domain
- Strong project management and team management skills.
- Must have led large teams that perform comprehensive analysis of various categories/products/segments, review the trends and derive meaningful insights
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) skills
- Proven client engagement skills and adept at sharing insights and recommendations that have tangible business impacts
- Ability to engage with international clients independently and lead discussions to win and execute engagements. (past exposure to US clients desirable)
- Must have excellent pre-sales and solutioning skills.
- Skills in storyboarding, problem solving, and insights generation are must