Technical Recruiter at TheBlueyed
Views:1008 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
AVP - Compliance - Rating Industry (8-10 yrs)
Designation : AVP- Compliance
Location : Gurgaon
Job Description :
- Support in creating new policies and guidelines.
- Support in implementing code, policies and guidelines.
- Support in creating employee awareness about changes in the laws, regulation and internal policies.
- Provide advises on Compliance related queries.
- Works with IT in creating compliance systems and processes.
Regulatory Compliance :
- Track and evaluate changes in laws and regulations governing Credit Rating Agencies.
- Ensure timely interpretation and communication on such changes to impacted stakeholders.
- Support in establishing procedures to ensure all statutory/ regulatory requirements are met.
- Prepare periodic and ad-hoc reports as may be necessary per regulatory requirements/ requests.
- Support in a due diligence sign off process, regulatory filings, licenses and proper authority obligations.
- Ownership of the compliance tool for reporting and tracking all compliance requirements.
Audit, Inspections & Reviews :
- Provide support during periodic regulatory audits and inspections.
- Provide support and co-ordinate handling investigations being conducted by regulator or any other investigating / quasi-judicial authority.
- Support in design and implementation of the compliance monitoring/ surveillance program.
Compliance Risk Management :
- Support in implementation of Risk management framework with focus on delivering remedial actions addressing - Support in conducting Compliance training & awareness sessions.
- Participate in other Compliance projects as may be necessary Legal and compliance risk.
If interested then please contact at 8851463922
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.