Technical Recruiter at TheBlueyed
Views:885 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
AVP - Compliance - Rating Industry (8-10 yrs)
Designation : AVP- Compliance
Location : Gurgaon
Job Description :
- Support in creating new policies and guidelines.
- Support in implementing code, policies and guidelines.
- Support in creating employee awareness about changes in the laws, regulation and internal policies.
- Provide advises on Compliance related queries.
- Works with IT in creating compliance systems and processes.
Regulatory Compliance :
- Track and evaluate changes in laws and regulations governing Credit Rating Agencies.
- Ensure timely interpretation and communication on such changes to impacted stakeholders.
- Support in establishing procedures to ensure all statutory/ regulatory requirements are met.
- Prepare periodic and ad-hoc reports as may be necessary per regulatory requirements/ requests.
- Support in a due diligence sign off process, regulatory filings, licenses and proper authority obligations.
- Ownership of the compliance tool for reporting and tracking all compliance requirements.
Audit, Inspections & Reviews :
- Provide support during periodic regulatory audits and inspections.
- Provide support and co-ordinate handling investigations being conducted by regulator or any other investigating / quasi-judicial authority.
- Support in design and implementation of the compliance monitoring/ surveillance program.
Compliance Risk Management :
- Support in implementation of Risk management framework with focus on delivering remedial actions addressing - Support in conducting Compliance training & awareness sessions.
- Participate in other Compliance projects as may be necessary Legal and compliance risk.
If interested then please contact at 8851463922