AVP - Compensation & Benefits - Bank - IIM/XLRI/MDI/ISB (7-10 yrs)
Discipline : Human Resources
Subsector: Learning & Development
Location : Mumbai
About our Client : Our client is one of the largest MNC banks in the world known for its aggressive and progressive approach. They service retail, consumer, and investment banking clients and have been successful in expanding their services in the sub-continent. They have a large presence in India and are currently looking to hire an C & B professional for their office in Mumbai.
Job Description : Reporting to the C & B Head, you would be responsible for:
- Design, implement and manage Compensation Programs
Salary Benchmarking and Review:
- Liaison with consultants for external salary benchmarking and organize data for compensation & benefits market surveys
- Responsible for defining and managing the entire benefits portfolio specific to each business
- Performance Management & Improvement Initiatives and introduce key performance metrics that are standard across all parts and regions
- Additionally work with the core leadership to formulate HR policies and strategy
- Work on HR projects in setting up new initiatives for the function
The Successful Candidate :
- You will come with 7 - 10 years of experience in C & B with extensive exposure to design and delivery of compensation programs. A good understanding of benchmarking and benefits management are imperative for this role.
- An MBA from a tier 1 business school and excellent communication and interpersonal skills are highly desired.
What's on Offer : An exciting opportunity to work in a strategic C&B role within the investment banking industry. This is an excellent opportunity to learn, grow and be a part of a dynamic HR team to drive the organization effectiveness.
The Apply Button will redirect you to Michael Page's website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.