HR at Hector and Streak
Views:311 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
AVP - Company Secretary - NBFC (11-16 yrs)
1. Organizing Board and other Committee meetings, and preparing of Agendas and finalisation of minutes of Board & other Meetings
2. Maintaining statutory books including statutory books, including Register of Members, Directors etc.,
3. Ensure compliance with all secretarial standards, Companies Act Provisions, SEBI LODR Regulations, and other statutory requirements and regulations prescribed under the Companies Rules,and all other applicable legislation
4. Establish and drive implementation of Corporate Governance norms to ensure transparency in all operations.
5. Liaise with RBI, Depositories, SEBI, MCA, Stock Exchanges and other statutory authorities; Periodically provide returns/forms required by them
6. Liaise and coordinate with the NSDL, CDSL, Share Transfer Agents and Registrars etc. of the Organization for transfer, transmission and dematerialization of securities
7. Assist in advising members of the secretarial, companies Act, governance, and complaince implication of proposed initiatives of Company;
8. Liaising with external Regulators & Advisors such as Lawyers & Auditors
9. Minimize cost escalations due to fines/penalties levied due to non-adherence to Governance norms.
10. Ensure the compliance of secretarial audit and other compliances. Ensure compliance and filing of all applicable retruns to RBI on periodical basis.
- Candidate MUST be a qualified Company Secretary with min 10+ years plus experience heading the function, he should have experience in LISTED COMPANIES from NBFC / BANKS and should be from MUMBAI ONLY.