Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:798 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
AVP - Company Secretary - Financial Services Firm (4-12 yrs)
We have an opening with one of the well known financial service organization for the role of Company Secretary.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to build and shape a team that will support the Office of the Corporate Secretary team.
It involves supporting subsidiary governance, managing legal entities system, drafting & maintaining regulatory related documents .
Liaising and managing board meetings, shareholders meetings, partners & providing supporting to governance functions of the organization.
- Draft, review and revise organizational documents and consents, including certificates of incorporation, by-laws, charters and operating agreements, as required
- Ensure the accurate maintenance of corporate records and assist with the timely submission of regulatory filings
- Document procedures for the processes that you support and report on compliance with those procedures
- Managing board and shareholder meetings, including scheduling, completing related local filings in a timely manner and ensuring frequent and reliable communications with all directors and management on relevant business matters.
- ICSA / ICSI qualified with at least 5-12 years of experience in a similar role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.