MIS Executive at WTG Consultants
Views:262 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
AVP/Cluster Head - Sales/Liabilities - Bank (5-15 yrs)
Cluster Head Sales - Liabilities (AVP)
- Accountable for all aspects of running a successful branch, delivering great business performance and leading and motivating a team that provides the best customer experience in your region/cluster Coach and Mentor the Branch Managers.
- Understand your customer base and identify opportunities to build and grow profitable relationships.
- Deliver against business and sales performance.
- Acquire new customers and retain and grow your relationships with existing customers.
- Responsible for the operational efficiency of the region/cluster and productivity of its staff.
- Prepare periodic and statutory reports for management, and if need be, also for the board of directors.
- Have a good understanding of branch control procedures with specific focus on financial security.
- Take ownership for resolving complex problems, working with colleagues in other offices /Branches to provide a seamless experience for your customers.
- Develop new deposit and loan business.
- Provide a superior level of customer relations and promote the service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation.
- Participate in community affairs to increase the bank's visibility and enhance new and existing business opportunities.
- Perform other duties in the absence of the BM as directed by the Retail Bank Head
- Set challenging performance and business objectives.
- Work to your peoples' strengths and instill in them the passion and commitment to deliver an exceptional service.
- Monitor your team's effectiveness by developing individual performance objectives and make recommendations for improvements, while also being accountable for achieving sales and customer satisfaction objectives.
- Address and manage under performance as soon as it is identified following company guidelines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.