Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:229 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
AVP - Client Support/French Business Support - Institutional Business (8-14 yrs)
Looking for :
B2/C1 certified French linguistic professional. Equipped with fluency in French writing/speaking skills - to respond to the queries(as content) and return calls of Client.
Understanding/good knowledge of Asset classes
work from Bengaluru (B7 - Bellandur).
- Qualification - Post Graduation / MBA / similar qualification from a reputed institute
- Excellent proficiency in written and verbal French and English. Should be able to translate content in meaningful way from French to English / English to French
- Should be able to develop / write content in French language on various topics as per project / client requirement
What you'll do:
- The role holder will be responsible for supporting the Client Business Coe Office in Asset Management
- Coordination and ownership for client service and sales support for AM's
Institutional Business :
- Provide and maintain the overall client experience through appropriate client service and sales support activities
- Work with Client Managers and other stakeholders to assist in the delivery of goals and objectives as agreed with the business to develop our customer opportunities and improve our client experience
- Act as a SME for all regular client management such as client onboarding, ongoing client query handling and ad hoc client reporting for existing and prospective clients
- Work closely with Client Managers and Sales, as and when required, to respond to client related requests and enquiries, tailoring of presentations, answering of questionnaires (DDQs/RFIs), preparing client, market, sector analysis etc.
- Assist in the preparation and development of ad-hoc reports, working with Marketing, Product teams and Investment Writing teams such as bespoke reporting, investment review meeting decks and ensure delivery to appropriate clients
- Provide sales support in activities such as roadshow coordination, awards submissions, drafting meeting minutes and assisting in meeting follow-ups.
- Foster client relationships at industry events
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining Institutional Client records in CRM and supporting bespoke client servicing requests and business acceptance processes
- Understand, map client requirements, work with internal teams to deliver appropriate client experience
- Build strong internal relationships with cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Investments, Product Specialists, Compliance, Legal etc.
- Said individual will play an active role in executing processes and suggesting improvements and enhancements to existing ones
- Working with the global heads of Client Services, continually assess the service and support function to improve efficiency
What additional skills will be good to have?
- Overall experience of 8 years or above preferably in the Asset Management and Capital Markets industry
- Should have an Alliance Francoise B2 diploma and / or degree in French Studies
- Knowledge of financial markets, macro-economic environment, theory, trends, tools and strategies
- Knowledge and awareness of investment funds and mandates, investment products, markets and business
- Experience in Client Relationship Management, Client Servicing and Sales Support for Institutional Clients
- Experience in supporting Institutional Sales team and handling CRM tools in maintaining client relationship data
- Experience in handling Institutional client service requests - regular and ad-hoc
- Advanced level of MS Office
- Proven ability to prioritize workload effectively in line with business priorities
- Willingness to own work and problems and see through to completion and use own initiative to resolve issues
- Evidence of delivery in a similar role within a global organization would be an added advantage
- Experience in using technology to improve business outcomes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.