AVP - Client Relations - Banking Process (15-20 yrs)
- 15+ years of experience in Custody, Depository, Banking operations, client relationship management role Reports to Head of the Department
- Understand client requirements and work closely with various departments within to ensure the same is met.
- Maintain constant interaction with client to resolve any issues that may arise during the processing of their trade or corporate action transactions
- Supervise managers in providing regular updates to clients on their transactions to ensure they are well aware of transactions carried out on their behalf
- Maintain close communication with operational units to understand any incidents / instances that may influence the quality of customer service.
- Help create flow of events to train and be followed by middle management to ensure client goood will
- Report the required and necessary details regarding Settlement / Corporate Action/ DP Volumes, billing / client account opening to the Top Management