Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:899 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:145
AVP - Client Experience & Operations Management - Telecom/eCommerce/Media (5-6 yrs)
Position : AVP - Client Experience and Operations Management
Location : Noida
About Company :
Company is one of India's largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With a large market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises as well as individuals.
Key Responsibility Areas :
1. Own the customer onboarding process, and drive an exceptional experience during the initial client journey.
2. Key priorities would be to ensure customers are onboarded with the right expectations, and then engaging them to source content and create best-in-class catalogs.
3. Bring innovations and industry best practices to take the onboarding experience to next level
4. Manage multiple outsourced vendors, drive relationships and investments to help them grow bigger, and ensuring continuous alignment with priorities
5. While improving the quality of customer content being produced will be the primary responsibility, timely closure of catalog creation and onboarding process will be equally important
6. Regular process reviews and data analysis to be done to ensure technology-based process improvement feedback is being shared on quality, experience, and efficiency improvements. Drive cross-functional product and marketing teams for implementation
7. Maintain daily tracking, audit, training, and team motivation focus to drive large direct and indirect remote teams and process compliances and hygiene.
Education and experience - MBA with 5-6 years of work experience and passed out of well-recognized institutes. Prior e-commerce experience will be an added advantage
Skill Sets :
1. Customer satisfaction and Quality oriented mindset
2. Good communication and presentation skills
3. Good logical reasoning ability and attention to detail
4. Good data analysis skills and understanding of technology to drive business solutions
5. Strong with MS Office tools, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
6. Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.