Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:3320 Applications:830 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
AVP - Client Engagement & Process Management - BPO/ITeS (10-16 yrs)
Role : AVP - Client Engagement & Process Management ( BPO / ITeS)
Location : Delhi NCR
- Process Management - Responsible for management and coordination of overall operations, SLA delivery across all processes
- Client Interaction - Excellent Client Management, aiming at excellent Voice of Customer (VOC) scores.
- Manage conference calls/other communication with the client and build a rapport with key client contacts.
- Team Management and People Development -Lead & motivate a team of Support and Operation Leaders and ensure their development through direct coaching/feedback wherever required, Support Learning and development initiatives, Coaching and counseling, staff motivation retention programs. Effectively implement rewards/recognition, appraisal & Incentive programs. Create cross-functional teams to encourage team building.
- P&L accountability.
- Supporting new business initiatives.
- Internal co-ordination with Projects and other teams within the org to meet SLA standards.
- Transitioning support.
- Responsible for ensuring the infrastructure utilization is done keeping in view the business requirements/new process migrations.
- Ensuring cross functional teams are operating in line with the business needs
Educational Qualification & Work Experience :
- Graduate/ Post Graduate with Minimum 10 years of team handling experience in a sales/ contact center environment with 5 + yrs experience into Client Engagement & Client Management ( with an International BPO / KPO).
- Proficient English reading and writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Highly organized with a proven track record of delivering to deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail and output oriented & work under pressure
- Ability to follow SOPs
- Problem solving skills
- Effective communication and analysis skills