Manager - HR at Hireworks Consulting
Views:1599 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
AVP - Client Data/Reference Data - BFSI (9-13 yrs)
Designation : AVP
Process : Client Data
Location : Mumbai
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of Reference Data functions.
- Books Hierarchy, KYC, Account Opening process, Call Back Process, Settlement Instructions (Alert / Non Alert) & Mode of Confirmations] Interacting with Legal, Credit and middle offices to identify and resolve Data related queries / issues. Ensuring all new learning's are document & procedure document is updated regularly MIS reporting.
- Reviewing capacity and benchmarks. Ongoing focus on training and backup plans Adherence to the firm's Business Resiliency plan Ability to lead and manage IT enhancement projects.
- Reviewing and enhancing controls to ensure risk free operations.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Required Comfortable to work in shifts (US hours 8pm to 5am).
- Experience of Reference Data domain. (Account Opening and Settlement Instruction maintenance Process) Analytical skills and an eye for detail. Project management skills.
- Understanding risk and controls, legal and compliance requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.