Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:2184 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
AVP/Chief Manager - Relationship Management - Private Equity & Consultancy Vertical - Banking & Financial Institution (6-9 yrs)
Job Title: Associate Vice President/Chief Manager
Reporting to: Senior Vice President
Synopsis: Relationship Manager for the Private Equity & Consultancy vertical within the Banking & Financial Institutions Group
Job Role :
- Originate new business from Indian and foreign private equity and real estate funds to achieve strong fee income (fx, custody, escrow, CMS) and sustainable high current account balances.
- Hands-on relationship management of bank's existing select private equity/real estate fund clients and deeper mining for enhanced business
- End-to End internal coordination for transactions, regular account management for private equity and real estate funds with multiple internal departments like treasury, custody, escrow, CMS and other operations departments.
- Origination of clients in the Consultancy segment for liability, fx and credit products.
- MBA from reputed institutes or CA or CFA. Candidates without aforesaid qualifications may be considered only if candidate has hardcore relevant work experience.
- Overall work experience in banking and financial services of around 6-9 years with hands-on experience of at least 2 years as a business development Relationship Manager sourcing fx, trade, asset and liability related products.
- Sound background knowledge of financial sector at large with specific interest of the private equity/real estate funds environment in particular will be preferred
- Sound sales orientation with persistence and drive to break into sticky business.
- Familiarity with trade, fx, escrow accounts, asset products, cash management services is necessary
- Basic experience of having managed asset business is necessary.