Signature Staff India
Views:986 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
AVP - Change Management - BFSI (8-13 yrs)
Overall job purpose
Responsible for the end to end delivery of change across the global Finance organisation to improve efficiency and effectiveness, with an emphasis on technology solutioning.
The Change Manager will liaise with the internal business / finance customers and technical build teams to:
- Be accountable for the delivery of assigned projects to agreed time, cost and quality;
- Work with other areas to identify and fully understand opportunities for improvement, including those arising from realisation of business strategies;
- Understand and document the requirements for each specific improvement;
- Lead the proposal of the solution, working with the technology team to articulate the recommended options including management information requirements and mitigation of risks via appropriate controls;
- Ensure adherence of proposed solution to applicable regulatory frameworks e.g. SOX;
- Develop and communicate business case and delivery plans required to gain support and deliver the change;
- Support the technical build by being the single point of contact between business and technology for assigned projects;
- Support / manage test preparation and execution;
- Lead the implementation of solution into the operational environment including preparation of user documentation;
- Provide post implementation support to stakeholders and users including (where necessary) management of operational activities until hand over to operations is signed off;
- Follow agreed Project Management governance and reporting principles.
Functional Analysis and Design
- Work with wider project team, Operations Teams and other colleagues in Finance to identify and understand opportunities to improve processes and controls via technology-focused solutioning based on knowledge and experience of BPM and associated tools;
- Define and document business and operations requirements and designs, aligned to business and operational strategies;
- Lead the definition of the proposed automation to specific processes or workflow, with responsibility for confirming the associated benefits and costs;
- Understand and where necessary document the underlying systems and data used by processes and identify opportunities to improve and leverage them;
- Work closely with technology team to understand options and plans for developing and implementing solutions including BPM and workflow;
- Manage end to end activities to define and implement monitoring of processes using the appropriate toolset to enhance capability of the overall solution;
- Identify opportunities to enhance the monitoring of processes to further aid future improvements;
- Ensure co-ordination between wider project team and in flight activities to ensure correct prioritisation and efficient use of resources;
- Support the design and implementation of suitable controls based on identification and documentation of risks within the proposed solution.
Project & Stakeholder Management
- Manage the end to end delivery and implementation of functional change;
- Own Business case development and benefit realisation – ensure the business users maintain focused on realising the benefits from their change projects;
- Implement the mechanism by which benefits can be realised and measured;
- Detailed planning & status reporting to senior stakeholders, ensuring timely delivery within budget;
- Manage scope definition and control ensuring all work is value add and supports the strategic direction of the bank;
- Manage RAIDs associated with the delivery of change;
- Active participation in the working group and with stakeholders, being the point of contact between Finance and technology throughout the change lifecycle, ensuring dependencies are managed appropriately;
- Work with Group and Business Units to understand requirements and delivery timeframes. Ensure that the level of engagement is appropriate such that their expertise/knowledge is leveraged but with minimum demand on their time;
- Manage technology supplier in their implementation of change requests and release management.
- Line management of Business Analysts and dedicated project SME’s;
- Potential matrix management of assigned resources for specific tasks
- Development of training materials and delivery support;
- Develop and deliver the implementation plan for automation solutions, including testing, training, implementation and handover to support;
- Specification of system and user tests;
- Execution of tests (where appropriate);
- Review and analysis of test results;
- Documentation for live running;
- Planning and (where appropriate) execution of conversion of data from legacy to new systems;
- Cutover planning and execution.
Competencies & Proficiency Levels
Business Process Management - Intermediate
Develop customer (internal/ external) orientation - Intermediate
Relationship Management - Intermediate
Financial Services Knowledge - Beginner
Flexibility & Adaptability - Intermediate
Innovative Approach - Intermediate
Teamwork - Advanced
Result Orientation - Advanced
Problem Solving - Advanced
Decision Making - Intermediate
Verbal Communication - Intermediate
Written Communication - Intermediate
Accounting Concepts & Principles - Beginner
Project Management - Intermediate
Quality Orientation - Intermediate
Risk Detection & Monitoring - Intermediate
*Please refer to the appendix for detailed proficiency descriptions.
Please click on the below link to view the complete list of competencies and proficiency scale definitions.
Skills & Knowledge
- Business and systems analysis techniques;
- Full project lifecycle processes;
- Expert user of Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Visio;
- Ability to work in a virtual team;
- Pragmatic rather than idealistic outlook;
- Ability to work without supervision for long periods of time;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Knowledge and Experience of Business Process Management;
- Knowledge of banking services and products;
- Knowledge and understanding of risks, controls, risk management tools and methodologies.
- Project methodology qualification (such as Prince 2 or Project Management Institute).
- Experience in implementing Business Process Management and associated tools;
- End to End Systems change experience i.e. the full project lifecycle including testing, reconciliation, user acceptance and post-implementation review / support;
- Experience of working to tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment;
- Experience in working with complex, interdependent technology systems;
- Experience in analysis of risks within systems and design of mitigating controls.
- Experience of finance systems and processes .
- Experience of End to End Process change.
Additional Requirements - Flexibility over Travel
Interested candidates can reach me at the following mentioned address:-
Signature Staff Private Limited
A-1, Sector-10, Noida 201301
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.