Recruitment Specialist at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:1030 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
AVP - Campaign Analytics - SAS/SQL/Python/Pyspark - BFSI (9-12 yrs)
Looking for professionals with 9 - 12 years of experience in Campaign Analytics with hands on experience in SAS or SQL or Python/Pyspark.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Understand Business, manage end-to-end project communication with business partners and display a proactive learning attitude
- The candidate should be able to build & implement strategy for delivering customer communications using decision engines
- Play Techno Functional role by coordinating across technical and business teams and support to ensure smooth offer journey (from inception to customer contact for real time offers)
- Working on Visualization tools like Tableau for monitoring offers data for cross-product offers sent to customers
- We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are looking for a challenging career in big data ecosystems. The individual should have exposure to governance & controls mechanisms.
- Excellent technical and communication skills and excels in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Robust programming skills using SAS,SQL, HQL and Pyspark/Python
- Monitor/Track Big Data Marketing offer trends (real-time marketing), detect outliers and support troubleshooting till closure
- Strategize and implement robust platform for campaign tracking/monitoring
- Understand Big Data Campaign functional and technical flow including model scoring, offers, customers feedback, real time decision making
- Monitor marketing campaigns (real time offers) on big Data ecosystem and detect outliers using real-time and batch reports
- Liaise with Production support teams to troubleshoot production errors, identify root cause and follow-up until resolution
- Leverage the Monitoring process learnings for the proactive identification of errors across markets
- Interacting with Business Partners and Technology Teams, acting as a techno-functional expert
- Build Strategies and plan for process Automation and Enhancements
- Communication and Relationship: Independently manage end-to-end project updates and partner communication across the organization. It is extremely critical to develop and maintain smooth relationship with partners across business units
- Manage and mentor a team of 4-5 Data analysts
- Coach all team members by sharing Business, Functional and Technical expertise