Recruitment Specialist at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:1533 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
AVP - Campaign Analytics - SAS/SQL/Python/Pyspark - BFSI (9-12 yrs)
Looking for professionals with 9 - 12 years of experience in Campaign Analytics with hands on experience in SAS or SQL or Python/Pyspark.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Understand Business, manage end-to-end project communication with business partners and display a proactive learning attitude
- The candidate should be able to build & implement strategy for delivering customer communications using decision engines
- Play Techno Functional role by coordinating across technical and business teams and support to ensure smooth offer journey (from inception to customer contact for real time offers)
- Working on Visualization tools like Tableau for monitoring offers data for cross-product offers sent to customers
- We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are looking for a challenging career in big data ecosystems. The individual should have exposure to governance & controls mechanisms.
- Excellent technical and communication skills and excels in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Robust programming skills using SAS,SQL, HQL and Pyspark/Python
- Monitor/Track Big Data Marketing offer trends (real-time marketing), detect outliers and support troubleshooting till closure
- Strategize and implement robust platform for campaign tracking/monitoring
- Understand Big Data Campaign functional and technical flow including model scoring, offers, customers feedback, real time decision making
- Monitor marketing campaigns (real time offers) on big Data ecosystem and detect outliers using real-time and batch reports
- Liaise with Production support teams to troubleshoot production errors, identify root cause and follow-up until resolution
- Leverage the Monitoring process learnings for the proactive identification of errors across markets
- Interacting with Business Partners and Technology Teams, acting as a techno-functional expert
- Build Strategies and plan for process Automation and Enhancements
- Communication and Relationship: Independently manage end-to-end project updates and partner communication across the organization. It is extremely critical to develop and maintain smooth relationship with partners across business units
- Manage and mentor a team of 4-5 Data analysts
- Coach all team members by sharing Business, Functional and Technical expertise
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.