AVP - Operations and Leadership Hiring at Golden Opportunities Pvt Ltd
Views:233 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
AVP - Business/Performance Reporting & Analytics - BPO (11-20 yrs)
Role : AVP - Business/Performance reporting and Analytics
Candidate Expectation: minimum 11+ years experience leader with hands on experience in end to end Reporting and Analytics portfolio. More aligned to SLA/KPI reporting, Performance reporting etc
- Wrangling data from multiple sources including ERPs, workflow, manual sources sales to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making
- Ability to oversee, create and deliver a stable and highly spontaneous reporting platform
- Facilitate and drive ongoing daily/weekly monthly reviews in highly unstable environment calling out insights on improvement areas for delivery leads
- Created dashboards (for CFOs) covering key performance metrics that best indicate an organization's progress towards stated strategic goals - via visualization tools or advance excel.
- KPI/Data Analysis, Financial, Research, visualizing and interpreting data/information
- This role shall be responsible for setting up and leading - Analytics and Performance Management and Reporting structure for FnA clients; knowledge of Finance and Accounts tower is a must (R2R / P2P OTC)
- Would need to have exposure to the contract between client and Organization and work on reporting deals financials on a monthly basis
- Risk and Issue management, Exposure to Governance, Change Management, Incident Reporting and Visualization tools
- Need to be an expert in Tools Like : SQL Server, Tableau, Excel, VBA Automation, PowerPoint, Dashboard Designing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.