AVP - Business Operations - FinTech (5-12 yrs)
AVP - Business Operations | FinTech | Series B | Bangalore
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
- Manage operations by thorough end to end planning and process driven approach to deliver success in a fast growth setup.
- Drive cross functional projects to ensure operational success. Work with teams across Customer Support, Tech, Product, Business, Risk, Compliance, Legal, and External Stakeholders across Banks, Vendors, and Networks.
Client Details :
Our client is a Series B Fintech organisation, and are one of India's fastest growing next-gen company with a mission to provide financial inclusion to the underserved market with its headquarters in Bengaluru.
Our client has been supported by some of the most reputed fintech investors, and has been recognized nationally and
internationally for its efforts at Google's Launchpad Accelerator, Global Inclusive50 by MetLife,
VISA, IFC, etc.
Job Description :
Work with business teams on the new product lines and set up SOPs and teams to ensure a successful operational setup during GTM.
Work with engineering and product teams to improve tools, processes and reporting dashboards.
Ensure high availability and manage SLAs of all operations through effective process and team setups.
The ideal candidate must have:
- At least 5 years of experience in operations program management.
- A prior experience in leading and developing large teams and managing programs from concept to implementation.
- Experience in translating business needs into detailed operational requirements.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically and to drive execution.
- Comfort with long term planning and day to day progress tracking and execution.
- A proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results in a fast growth environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job Offer :
Work with the best set of minds in the industry.
Wealth creation opportunity in a fast-growth setup.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Rohit Vohraon +91 80 6826 6865.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.