Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:2931 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AVP - Business Finance - BPO (15-18 yrs)
This position is with a reputed BPO.
AVP Business Finance (Support Team)
Skill, personal qualities & behavioral traits
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2. Experience with Microsoft office products, such as Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook.
3. Leadership skills, initiative, a detail orientation, strong analytical skills, and decisive decision-making skills.
4. Ability to multi-task and be flexible
5. Highly commercial with a strong business acumen.
6. Organized and proactive, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team and the strength of character to immediately impact upon the business
7. Confident in influencing senior management/directors and wider stakeholders in financial management.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned)
1. Financial Planning &Analysis which includes MIS, Budgeting and BI
2. Preparation of budget from organization level down to a customer level and Functional level
3. Preparation of financial and operations forecast and outlook monthly MIS report for the company, Business Unit, customer & process
4. Should have expertise in handling Actual V/s Budget with Variances based on the budgets
5. Preparation of decks and data for board and strategy meeting
6. Responsible for developing financial models to provide actionable insight to drive and support business stakeholder
7. Ability/confidence to provide the appropriate degree of challenge to operational management to ensure sound decision-making from a financial perspective.
8. Oversee completion of extensive Financial Modelling / commercial analysis to support any kind of business decision including Pricing for deals
9. Effective business partnering with SMT & ELT Team and being an integral part of the decision-making process, which may include supplier meetings and will be the point of contact for the business for any kind of assistance in matters of finance.
10. Should have through knowledge on revenue recognition and invoicing where key roles are revenue closure of audit, client invoicing, AR & collections, accounting and reporting.
11. Responsible for working with HR on designing and computing the variable pay structure for both Sales and Non-Sales team.
12. Partner with the Accounting and Group Finance team and help them with any support which they need from the business.
Desired Candidate should have:
1. Passed CA/ICWA/MBA. At least 15 years+ of experience with 5 yrs + in a Senior Leadership role.
2. Strategic Financial Planning, Fund Management, budgeting & forecasting, Cost Optimization. Operational Efficiency, Risk Management, Change Management, Quality assurance.
3. Excellent Business Acumen
4. Analytical and problem-solving abilities
5. Process Migration.
6. Candidates with Exposure of working in IT/ITES Industry would be an added advantage.
- Looking at someone who can join in within 1 month timeline
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.