CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:847 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
AVP - Business Development - General Insurance (5-10 yrs)
Seeking General Insurance Target Driven B2B sales professionals
Roles and Responsibilities :
- In-Depth knowledge of various insurance products. particularly Employee Health and Benefits
- Responsible for developing new multinational clients in India and ensuring consistent flow of new revenue for the company every year.
- Responsible for developing a sales strategy to ensure that sales targets and revenue goals are achieved.
- To ensure deliverables are met within the time frame of all the sales process.
- Continuous interaction with all stakeholders to ensure all the area of concern can be worked upon for improved service levels.
- Develops and maintains effective network within the business community and industry.
- Ability to work in conjunction with Global team on various tools, supporting local relationships for arriving at required results
- Develop, maintain and nurture long term relationships with top accounts and key client decision-makers.
- Monitor political, management and other changes within the client organizations to preserve and protect the Company's relationship with the client.
- Coordination with various departments and all related parties to drive closure of business.
- Mentoring and monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in meeting individual & team targets on the basis of quality & quantity sales.
Technical Skills :
- MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
General Skills :
- Proven Leadership skill traits (elected leader in community, school & college). Background of having leadership role.
- Exceptional Selling& negotiation skills.
- Good Networking skills and Relationship Management skills.
- Strong Communication / Presentation skills.
- Organised, Self-discipline and pro-active.
- Strong Analytical Skills, problem solving and decision making skills.
Preferred candidate profile Prior Experience :
- 5+ years of experience in corporate sales.
- Experience of team handling in Insurance/ any sector.
- Corporate Relationship Management / Business Solution Provider from a service background.
- Ability to manage diverse client cultures i.e. Indian Corporate, MNC Corporation and PSU clients.
- Domain knowledge preferred
Education/ Qualification :
- MBA from a reputed B - School
Location - Ludhiana/Chandigarh and Indore