Talent Scout II at Winfort Services
Views:11349 Applications:493 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:342
AVP - Business Analyst - Retail & Commercial Banking (8-15 yrs)
1) Responsible for Requirements Management, Design, Change Management and Implementation Management.
2)Business Analysts work collaboratively with delivery partners and subject matter experts in gathering, translating and clarifying requirements and defining design options.
3) Supports the programme management with impact assessment for change requests on design, scope, time, budget or effort on programme plan and provides accurate estimates for handling new requirements, design changes and scope.
4) Domain: Retail Banking, Commercial Banking: Liquidity & Cash Management and Trade Finance.
- Extensive experience gathering requirements and conducting design activity, with a mix of business, operations and technology focused projects
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors
- Business Analysis & Design
- Achieving Excellence
- Delivery at Pace
- Impactful communication
- Business Case and Benefits Realisation
- Change and Implementation Management
- Planning and Plan Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking
- Process Re-engineering
- Resource and Team Management