Founder at Serving Skill
Views:2577 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
AVP - Business Analyst - Credit Risk Domain - Investment Bank (7-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Overall purpose of role:
- The main function of the role is to be a Business Analyst role in the Credit Risk Business Analysts team.
- The primary focus will be on the Structural Reform initiative, ERRP and Strategic application build out. The BA will be aligned to one/multiple projects across various initiatives which are identified as primary focus and going ahead as per the roadmap.
- Liaise with Business and other Technology teams across Barclays to investigate and understand new requirements.
- Working with the business to determine and document clear and concise business/functional requirements through meetings/workshops for Credit Risk modelling methodologies.
- Analyse data requirements and work with business and IT streams. Act as the bridge between the business, IT and the businesses.
- Liaise with the Design authority and IT teams within R&A to ensure that all new components fit within guiding principles.
- Follow good processes and practices, as defined by the team standards; ensuring that documentation is complete, comprehensive and signed off.
- Ability to work independently and to tight deadlines.
- Candidate should be assisting with the prioritization and planning of key deliverables.
- Review documentation and provide feedback for components that are being implemented on the project.
- Participate in the testing cycle and own the resolution of defects pertaining to requirement and design clarifications.
- Raise key issues and risks in a timely manner to the Project Manager/Delivery Lead.
- Strong analytical skills, Methodical approach with good attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills and self-motivated.
- Good communication skills, particularly the ability to summarize complex topics and present in a concise and readily understood format.
- Manage team relationship with specific central teams (e.g. Risk/Quants/Finance/IT)
- Goal focused, demonstrating tenacity and innovation when faced with challenges.
- Constantly challenges the status quo; looks for more efficient ways of producing results.
- Mentor new members and junior analysts with respect to guidance and leadership.
- Persistent, diligent and able to accept and drive change.
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- 5-7 years relevant work experience in sourcing data for risk and finance projects.
- Understanding data concepts and being able to perform data analysis using SQL Server/Excel
- Experience in delivering projects using the agile methodology.
- Ability to assimilate information quickly and make informed decisions.
- Ability to use own initiative to resolve issues/ investigate and find solutions.
- Focused on delivering strategic solutions for the business.
- Adept at using Microsoft Office products with some experience using other software packages relevant to BA work
- Regular and confident interaction with end-users and customers.
- Experience in handling client data and ability to provide analysis in a clear manner.
- Professional qualifications (e.g. CFA, FRM) would be added benefit, though not mandatory
Annual Salary : 24 LPA INR
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.