Talent Scout at Winfort
Views:872 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
AVP - Business Analysis/Project Management - Credit Transformation Domain - BFS (8-16 yrs)
Role Context :
The vision statement for Transformation is - To be the businesses primary change partner, support the implementation of the Group Strategy and make change a source of sustainable competitive advantage. The job is a major point of contact with the business and IT.
- The jobholder works independently and has a high level of flexibility to consult with the business at all levels. They will need to have the ability to work closely with and build good relationships with Software Delivery, IT Operations, Service Delivery, and with other delivery partners and Global Functions. The jobholder is expected to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously, taking a lead analyst role in larger projects, directing all analyst activity.
- Expert knowledge of Global Transformation / Business Transformation Frameworks, methodologies and best practice techniques
- A thorough understanding of the purpose, values, culture and fundamentals of Global Transformation
- Outstanding understanding of structures, processes and objectives
- Very strong knowledge of the external environment - regulatory, political, competitors etc.
- Business re-engineering knowledge
- Advanced Business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques
- Advanced Change management and implementation management techniques and approaches
- Graduate or post graduate
- FRM or GARP certification will be an added advantage
- Experience range of 9 to 11 years
- Proven track record as an outstanding analyst or consultant - in financial / banking industry
- Prior experience in credit risk; BASEL III; BCBS239 is mandatory
- Should have worked on risk analysis & reporting on credit risk domain
- Worked on projects using AGILE methodology - required
- Overall financial services industry knowledge with specific functional expertise
- Extensive experience of using multiple analysis techniques in a change environment, business case development, operations and technology focused projects
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and negotiating skills