Senior Consultant -Leadership Hiring at Saaki, Argus & Averil
Views:1545 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
AVP - BPM - PEGA (9-22 yrs)
- Must have 10+ experience in BPM / Pega from Tier 1 companies.
- Be a part of the BPM/Pega practice group and should have help drive growth for the Practice.
- Strong experience in Proposal preparation, estimation and solutioning of large BPM deals
- Proven ability to lead Business Process engagement activities ranging from pre-sales to delivery specifically with respect to the technical solution.
- Expert in the application of Business Process tools and methods to complex business environments in large global enterprises.
- Provide thought-leadership across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
- Demonstrated leadership in full life-cycle BPM engagements.
- Lead teams in architecting and building PoCs and demonstrating the capabilities of the BPM discipline.
- Expert-level experience with one or more of the following tools is required: PegaSystems, Appian, Intalio.
- Proven experience in presenting value propositions and business cases to prove RoI for BPM engagement to senior IT leadership and C-level executives
- Well-versed in agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills are required.
- Experience in Financial services/Insurance and banking sector is preferred.
Saaki, Argus & Averil
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.