Recruitment specialist at Credence HR Services
Views:65 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
AVP - Big Data Developer - KPO (6-12 yrs)
By joining us you will have a chance to build up your career by performing a variety of significant tasks:
- Become a part of our Instruments Reference Data team focusing on building and driving new technologies in various fields
- Act the role of a Business Project Manager for Big Data and ML projects in an international and fast paced environment
- Chance to lead, document, plan, market, and execute projects
- Opportunity to work on the business side and coordinate/guide the IT team in development, validation, deployment and maintenance
- The chance to work with the Big Data engineering team and data scientists to incorporate your business analyses and proposed designs and solutions, including working with the visualization team to build intuitive UI and rich UX-stories.
- Opportunity to communicate solutions across the own function and with cross-functional partner divisions
- Opportunity to collaborate with business partners across divisions to understand business challenges and communicate/execute analytical solutions to optimize business processes
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- PhD or Master degree in Computer Science or Data Science or a quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics)
- Working experience of 6+ years in applying Machine Learning techniques to real business problems.
- Proven experience in building enterprise level solutions with Machine Learning/AI techniques including Deep learning techniques (RNN, CNN, GAN, etc), Support Vector Machines; Regularization Techniques; Boosting, Random Forests, Ensemble Methods, image/video/audio processing, Bayesian modeling, time series modeling
- Strong implementation experience with high-level languages and frameworks such as R, Python.
- Expert with relational database programming and distributed data processing at scale using Spark or/and Hive, Impala.
- Experienced in NoSQL databases - HBASE.
- Feel at ease in assembling data sets from disparate sources and analyze using appropriate quantitative methodologies, computational frameworks and systems
- Established project management skills and can work under pressure.
- Excellent people management abilities and good communication skills that assist with the development of strong positive relationships even with senior level executives.
- Outstanding presentation skills to present project plans, technical roadmaps, risks and recommendations to senior business leaders