Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:1580 Applications:357 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
AVP - Benefits - India - BPO/ITeS (10-15 yrs)
Role : AVP - Benefits( India ) - Global MNC
Location : Bangalore
Key Responsibilities :
- Supports the Head of Benefits (in C&B) for all areas of compensation for India Region.
- Overall planning of Benefits - Budgeting or forecasting program manage benefits planning for Benefits in India and ensuring inputs to relevant finance teams
- Designs pieces of complex benefits programs resulting in significant and long term changes to the company's benefits offerings and policies ensuring optimal budget utilization.
- Oversees the implementation of specific components of complex and large scale global benefits initiatives ensuring appropriate local implementation in the context of global guidelines.
- Designs and develops training education and communication materials for the implementation of global or local benefits programs.
- Drives resolution of benefits issues and independently makes recommendation for optimal solution in situations where issue is complex.
- Manages customer relationships with contacts from human resources finance and the business and builds new relationships outside team where appropriate.
- Drive refinement of the Market Intelligence processes and deliverables to ensure client expectations and deliverables are met on time and with quality
- Accountable for market data collection analysis and target development. Ensure market data analysis and recommendations are aligned with the compensation and benefits or pension strategy and direction for the Country
- Analyze performance metrics. Provide specialty reporting and data analysis as required. Identify trends potential areas of non-compliance with legal requirements and opportunities for performance improvements within the function
- Serves as an SME and advisor to HR and recruitment teams as needed in all aspects of compensation design planning and administration processes and counseling on customization of programs at a local level.
- Applies comprehensive functional knowledge in benefits and serves as a senior resource providing guidance to less experienced team members.
- Develops and shares knowledge capital in the compensation area.
- Provides input to capital budgeting for area and ensures that team adheres to budget.
- Help in tools implementation for the compensation function in respective area.
Education : MBA / PG in HR
- About 10+ years of total experience with 5-6 years of relevant experience in C&B
- Experience in a large multi-national HR organization or consultancy
- Experience with a global multi-cultural virtual work environment
Knowledge or Skills Requirements :
- Knowledge of Benefits design and implementation .e.g. base pay variable pay benefits perquisites etc.
- Knowledge of Indian labor laws impacting rewards.
- High order of analytical ability and comfort with numbers
- Ability to effectively interface with multiple geographies and cultures
- Issue Resolution and Escalation
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Tactical and strategic
- Responsible for ensuring compensation strategy is in line with the business needs and market realities
- Deal with expectations of critical business stakeholders