Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:1300 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
AVP - Benefits - India - BPO/ITeS (10-15 yrs)
Role : AVP - Benefits( India ) - Global MNC
Location : Bangalore
Key Responsibilities :
- Supports the Head of Benefits (in C&B) for all areas of compensation for India Region.
- Overall planning of Benefits - Budgeting or forecasting program manage benefits planning for Benefits in India and ensuring inputs to relevant finance teams
- Designs pieces of complex benefits programs resulting in significant and long term changes to the company's benefits offerings and policies ensuring optimal budget utilization.
- Oversees the implementation of specific components of complex and large scale global benefits initiatives ensuring appropriate local implementation in the context of global guidelines.
- Designs and develops training education and communication materials for the implementation of global or local benefits programs.
- Drives resolution of benefits issues and independently makes recommendation for optimal solution in situations where issue is complex.
- Manages customer relationships with contacts from human resources finance and the business and builds new relationships outside team where appropriate.
- Drive refinement of the Market Intelligence processes and deliverables to ensure client expectations and deliverables are met on time and with quality
- Accountable for market data collection analysis and target development. Ensure market data analysis and recommendations are aligned with the compensation and benefits or pension strategy and direction for the Country
- Analyze performance metrics. Provide specialty reporting and data analysis as required. Identify trends potential areas of non-compliance with legal requirements and opportunities for performance improvements within the function
- Serves as an SME and advisor to HR and recruitment teams as needed in all aspects of compensation design planning and administration processes and counseling on customization of programs at a local level.
- Applies comprehensive functional knowledge in benefits and serves as a senior resource providing guidance to less experienced team members.
- Develops and shares knowledge capital in the compensation area.
- Provides input to capital budgeting for area and ensures that team adheres to budget.
- Help in tools implementation for the compensation function in respective area.
Education : MBA / PG in HR
- About 10+ years of total experience with 5-6 years of relevant experience in C&B
- Experience in a large multi-national HR organization or consultancy
- Experience with a global multi-cultural virtual work environment
Knowledge or Skills Requirements :
- Knowledge of Benefits design and implementation .e.g. base pay variable pay benefits perquisites etc.
- Knowledge of Indian labor laws impacting rewards.
- High order of analytical ability and comfort with numbers
- Ability to effectively interface with multiple geographies and cultures
- Issue Resolution and Escalation
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Tactical and strategic
- Responsible for ensuring compensation strategy is in line with the business needs and market realities
- Deal with expectations of critical business stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.