Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:2389 Applications:655 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
AVP - B2B Marketing - SaaS Product (8-12 yrs)
Role : AVP Marketing (B2B) (for a SAAS Based IT Product Organization)
Location : Gurgaon
Job Description :
- Develop and Execute a comprehensive marketing strategy to increase Organizations brand awareness, drive growth, and improve customer engagement.
- Drive the development, implementation and distribution of digital marketing campaigns, including SEO, PPC, LinkedIn Ads, social media, email, and content marketing.
- Spearhead the team to build and follow the editorial/social calendar to create best-in- class content marketing assets like podcasts, blogs, newsletters, whitepapers, success stories, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, videos and emails.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, stakeholders to create accurate and engaging content.
- Drive the vision of how we communicate simply and effectively across all channels.
- Oversee marketing campaigns, ABM, trade shows, exhibitions, events and webinars that generate TOFU leads, and drive pipeline growth.
- Enable sales and business teams with pitch decks and sales enablement collaterals.
- Generate client marketing traction for Upselling/ Cross-selling/ Adoption support through webinars/breakfasts/ email nurture/ product newsletters/ direct mailers/ training videos.
- Improve pipeline velocity for MOFU & BOFU leads (C/D/E only) in Funnel through Sales enablement (deck/ research/ ROI calculator/battle cards/reference marketing)
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams, freelancers and external partners.
- Analyse the performance of content and ensure enhancements in the respective initiatives
Preferred Candidate / Educational Qualification / Skills & Work Experience:
- A strong leader with MBA along with at least 8+ yrs experience (min 3 years of team management experience) and excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to influence and inspire teams as AVP of Marketing or similar roles.
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and low-cost plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product communication, sales enablement etc.).
- Curious about metrics, analytics and execution processes, then you are a good fit.
- Direct or indirect experience with tools like Zoho, GPT 4, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, PR Newswire, Podcasting tools, Canva, Adobe Illustrator, SEM Rush, etc.
- Understanding of marketing automation tech stack, including concepts like conversion analytics funnel, account-based marketing campaigns, inside sales, etc.
- Energetic self-starter who can work independently and lead a team of performers in a competitive and fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in B2B/ SaaS/ CPG marketing is an added advantage.
- Have a flair for quality, innovation, speed and execution
- Shows high business alignment, understands business challenges, competitive landscape and implements best practices