Chief Consultant - HR at SUMS CorpSolutions
Views:721 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
AVP - Audit - Revenue Assurance - BFSI - Big4 (15-16 yrs)
Our client is looking for AVP -Audit ( revenue assurance ) - Smart energetic professionals from Big 4
Role Title : Director Cash
Reports to COO
Location : Mumbai
CTC : 50.00 L including variable
- Partner closely and advise business on key financial decisions like pricing and productivity. Lead cost analysis for the business.
- Partner closely with business and consult on managing the process for developing audit and reconciliation policies, procedures.
- Advise on major and emerging critical business related reconciliation issues and measuring the organization's exposure to them.
- Monitor, evaluate and advise processes for collection and assessment of internal and external complaints.
- Provide reconciliation management considerations associated with development of strategic plans.
- Communicate revenue forecast and actual performance effectively to the leadership team.
- Manage the corporate audit and control assessment-reporting process as well as manage and maintain infrastructure elements.
- Make recommendations on complex audit issues or products, deal structures, policy creation, etc.
- Analyse and assess the impact of changes in macroeconomic indicators on business performance, including scenario analyses
- Formalize corporate governance program for management committee charters, authorities, and policies
- Oversee Compliance functions for all departments
- Maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Be a point of escalation for key issues or time sensitive decisions.
Qualifications and Experience
- CA or MBA (Finance) with minimum 15 years of experience in leading audits in retail, manufacturing and telecom industry.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with strong organizational, management, and decision-making skills
- Strong analytical and risk assessment skills.
- Future oriented, anticipates outcomes, decisive and results oriented.
Should you have the relevant qualifications mandated above and are interested and feel free to give a call Deepti Antani on +91 9825312023