AVP/Associate Director - Relationship Manager - Emerging Large Corporates - Bank (6-11 yrs)
Job Title: Relationship Manager - Emerging Large Corporates
Grade: AVP/Associate Director
Location: BKC Mumbai
Job Description :
- Ability to originate & manage large complex portfolio for Emerging Large corporate
- Knowledge of the underlying Industry and Relationship owner for Emerging Large corporate
- Ability to understand the nuances in which the Emerging Large corporate operate locally and their global process and own the process of onboarding.
- Ensure development of detailed account by account plan and execution strategy for each client.
- Knowledge of underlying risk and ability to present the proposal to the Credit Risk Team
- Focus on housekeeping, EWS and delinquency to build a high quality portfolio
- Optimize use of banks balance sheet /capital through structured products /sell down and Cross sell actively entire bouquet of banking products to the client
- Knowledge and Cross selling of various banking products like electronic payment solutions, CMS, corporate fixed deposits, vendor financing, salary accounts, wholesale banking loan products. Ability to identify DCM/ IB opportunities and coordinate to closure.
- Provide inputs on enhancements & customization required to various Product owners