AVP/Associate Director - Credit Approval/Underwriting - Large Corporate Segment - Bank (5-12 yrs)
Given below the position details for a Leading Bank.
Job Title: Credit Approver/Credit Underwriting(Large Corporate), Part of the Risk Function
Designation: AVP/Associate Director
Job Description: Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for credit appraisal and approver of Large corporate clients in adherence to the organizations' policy. Identifying and mitigating risk by taking the decision on the exposure levels, collateral and guarantees for all regular banking and treasury products.
- Experience in carrying out due diligence and appraising projects across various sectors.
- Review and adherence of the rating methodology/framework for risk classification.
- Working closely with external partners to create risk grading & portfolio management system.
- Manage credit risk across all products and transactions in the wholesale bank.
- Active client interaction for risk assessment as well as the execution of transactions.
- Manage business partner expectations within the Firm's risk appetite.
- Responsible for the identification of other risks and escalation to relevant risk partners.
- Formulating specific policies and procedures including those required to comply with the Regulatory framework.
- Creating underwriting matrix and grading for approval limits within the team.
- Regulatory interaction for Credit Risk Management.
- Maintaining a healthy portfolio to keep NPA's to the lowest levels possible.
- Underwriting experience of managing large corporate clients
- Sound understanding of cross-industry dynamics
- Sound Analytical skills & great interpersonal skills
- An effective team player
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.