Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:502 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
AVP - Asset Servicing - FinTech (8-12 yrs)
Our client is a leading global Fintech organization. They bring a host of tech-enabled services at the doorstep for their customers.
They are currently looking for a senior professional who would be an integral part of their middle office operations team and comes with strong analytical and risk mitigation ability and experience in leading strategic operations. The incumbent would be responsible to take care of end-to-end risk, settlement, and transaction management operations across various asset classes for strategic initiatives.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a lead for the Middle Office operations, the person will be handling a team looking after the reference data guidelines along with asset servicing for different asset classes to monitor the daily transaction, and performance.
- Responsible to follow reference data guidelines along with servicing assets of different classes to monitor the daily transaction, and performance.
- Acting as a single point of contact for client escalation, troubleshooting, and smooth function of the business.
- Collaborating with various business stakeholders like investment managers, client operations team for requirement gathering and internally with pricing & trade accounting team to respond to internal queries.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- The overall experience of the trade life cycle along with a core focus on middle office operations across any asset class.
- MBA and/or CFA preferred with 8-12 years of experience.
- Experience in the understanding of data sources such as Reuters, Bloomberg, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office & SQL along with VBA/Python (preferred)
Please contact Nishita Shah or email your cv directly in word format
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days, we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.