AVP/Area Manager - Corporate Sales/B2B Sales - General Insurance Firm (5-9 yrs)
AVP - Area Manager - Corporate Sales/B2B Sales - Top General Insurance co - Team Handling role.
GI is of 4 kinds mainly in ICICI Lombard - Motor /Health (Mediclaim)/ Home/ Travel
Role Name / Designation / Role: Corporate/ B2B/Enterprise Sales
- Team handling Role
Grade : AVP
Min - 5 yrs exp after MBA
MBA from Tier1 & Tier 2 Institutes will be preferred.
CTC upto 25 Lacs
Role Objective / Key Responsibility:
- Responsible for handling active accounts and farm the accounts with additional offerings
- Responsible for generating new leads and manage end to end sales cycle - Hunting
- Work closely with Clients to understand their requirements, pitch new products/cross-sell/Upsell
- Responsible for delivering reports to the clients
- Handling escalations and managing deliverables via stake holders
- Manage top line and bottom line of the portfolio
- Provide Value Added Services (Products/Solutions) to the Existing/ prospective clients
- Work closely with underwriter and other stakeholders to provide the best solutions to the clients.
- Responsible for day in day out policy servicing like policy issuance, booking, endorsements etc.
Must Haves / Skills Required:
- Sales and Insurance Product knowledge
- Understanding of industry benchmark
- Market research
- Hands on with enterprise business environment
- Basic Analytical skills
- Hands-on Experience with CRM like MS Dynamics (preferred, not mandatory)
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Soft Skills
- Collaborating & Result Oriented
Required Qualification / Experience:
- Full Time Graduate/ Post Graduate / Master's Degree
- 3 to 5 Years of relevant experience
- Exposure to Corporate/ Enterprise sales
- Exposure to BFSI Industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.