Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:493 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
AVP - Analytics - Headcount/Demand/SCM Planning Vertical - BPO/KPO - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-8 yrs)
AVP - Analytics - Headcount/Demand/SCM Planning Vertical - BPO
- Responsible for operational contact centre headcount planning for multi-site, worldwide, internal and outsourced sites. The Headcount Planner will be responsible for one of the EU countries within EU.
- The planning cycle in this role ranges from one week to four years with a monthly planning cycle that iterates to year end based on forecasting and staffing changes. The planner will utilize in-house planning system to create and optimize staffing plans which are cost effective and balance the needs of Advisers with the demands of customers.
- The key goals of the role are to ensure effective staffing plans are implemented with a network strategy that enables scalable flexibility to cover the volatility of customer demand. Deep dive analysis on productivity metrics and recommendations on hiring requirements or cross training requirements will be a core part of the role.
- On top of this, the planner will dive deep into ambiguous contact centre issues and create innovative solutions that can be scaled across all regions and business areas. This project side of the role requires collaboration across multiple teams and gaining support and buy-in for implementing changes in processes and reporting.
Qualification & Skills Required :
- MBA from Top School having 4+ years of experience in Analytics driving Predictive Analytics, etc.
- Experience with making large scale optimization and predictive models is preferred
- Experience in planning for contact centres across multiple sites and countries
- Requires a degree in statistics, engineering, mathematics, economics or relevant discipline
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, enthusiasm to drive positive change and persuasive ability
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (ability to present detailed technical analysis, assumptions, and recommendations succinctly)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and comfortable in dealing with large amounts of data
- Experience utilizing SQL, VBA
- Experience in various WFM planning tools
- Application of data mining/machine learning algorithms is preferred
- Some programming experience is a plus to automate tools whenever appropriate
- Experience in operations management role will be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.