Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:8172 Applications:791 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:156
AVP - Analysis/Modeling - Investment Bank (2-8 yrs)
The Assistant Vice President is a multi-faceted / entrepreneurial role requiring the individual to work closely with and manage a team of Analysts and Associates and report to a number of Vice Presidents / MDs in the company.
Analysts/ Associate will be attached to an AVP/VP.
Industry Preference (only) : Financial Services
Responsibilities Assumed :
1. Technical understanding :
- Work directly with senior investment bankers across the deal value chain i.e. marketing materials, pitchbooks, company modeling and valuation
- Act as an advisor to clients on suggesting new ideas, structuring pitchbooks and implementing best practices
- Guide the internal team to conduct quantitative as well as qualitative analysis for IB clients. Some of these analyses include industry research, company profiles, comparable valuation, competitive landscaping, deal teasers, financial modeling, LBO analysis etc.
2. Project Management :
- Define the scope of engagements, manage timelines, and ensure timely delivery
- Ensure efficient and effective execution of all key aspects of client deliverables
3. Managing Client Relationships :
- Retain and expand existing client relationships by increasing integration
4. Team Management and Leadership :
- Work closely with New Associates and guide them on day-to-day project management and delivery
- Mentor, train and develop the Associates and Analysts
- Effectively manage team issues
- Strong grasp of various aspects of finance and an analytical ability
- Commitment and ownership
- Prior experience across various asset classes
- Strong eye for detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to meet client driven deadlines (demanding hours requiring time management skills)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (written and oral)
Candidate Experience :
- An MBA in Finance from a PREMIER college with minimum of 2 years of work experience
- 5 to 8 years of relevant work experience with a Graduate degree in any field
Growth Opportunity :
- Steep learning curve and a clearly defined career path
- Subsequent promotion to Vice President accompanied by significant increase in responsibility and compensation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.