Executive-Recruitment Operations at Vbeyond
Views:140 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
AVP - AMS/Internet of Things (15-22 yrs)
Solution Planning and Deal Shaping for Qualified Deals
- The Subject matter expert / Lead Solution Architect must have a strong understanding of all portfolio offerings in AMS & IOT and be capable of providing the assessment of heavy manufacturing client requirements, and in turn develop the integrated (technical, business and service) solutions while overseeing the development of cost estimates and commercial solutions.
- Collaborating as a key member representing AMS/IOT practice along with sales team for presenting the solution offering to the client buyer and other internal groups
- The successful candidate will utilize his/her experience as a technical, business and process acumen supporting organization goals, needs and objectives through operational and strategic oversight/solution development, especially for Industrial manufacturing clients
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new tools, technologies and architectures that are emerging and are relevant for driving digital transformation in aftermarket services business - remote operation center, field services and service parts management and in manufacturing operations
- In a bid scenario the Subject matter expert / Lead Solution Architect will typically lead the solution from functional aspect along with engagement's overall leader (Bid Pursuit Manager). The Lead Solution Architect is required to lead the development of the conceptual end to end solution architecture, typically occurring across mid-sized and large deals with a TCV of $1m USD or higher.
- Leads proposal of integrated technical solutioning for prioritized business development opportunities. Applies industry best practices coupled with innovations and lessons learned to develop winning, tailored technical content aligned to the account strategy for the opportunity
Single Point of Contact Accountabilities
- Managing all senior client buyer and functional owner relationships for the designated solution in the areas of AMS/IOT (i.e.- Installed base management, Service contract/parts pricing, Service execution, Reliability centered maintenance, Field service management, Warranty management, Connected Equipment, Parts management as a service, Connected dealers etc.)
- Help practice team leader with capability build, internal and external solution campaigns, solution build, travel for onsite assessment (e.g., 6-8 weeks duration, typically 3-5 times in a year)
- Driving the necessary sign-off of the solution with proper input from the organization on client business objectives, industry, risk assessment, budget, and preferences
- Subject matter expert / Lead Solution Architect is required during the sales process and the communication/ collaboration with service delivery teams
- Directing and coordinating with Legal & Commercial teams in areas specific to the solution to ensure use of standards
- Collaborating with the Operating Groups to seek input on various activities carried out for existing Aftermarket/IOT client base, strategize to frame, and demonstrate the capabilities to clients
- Identifying leadership contacts for service transition and operations (e.g., AMS operations lead) and ensuring appropriate solution plan transition for closed deals
- Interfacing with the delivery organization/s (through SPOC's when assigned) to ensure effective transition, shape services, collaborate on clear solution assumptions, determine appropriate service delivery locations and related cost to deliver
Commercial and Financial Responsibilities
- Preparing the BD spend estimate, schedule, work plan etc.
- Understand and clearly define the input required to create cost estimates; Preparing the cost model estimates working with Service Delivery, Solution Management (if applicable) to deliver the defined scope of services
People Management Responsibilities
- Only if needed (mostly not applicable) -Mentor and support team members and junior solution architects/SME's
Functional and Technical Expertise
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge across manufacturing industries such as Industrial manufacturing, Automotive Consumer packaged goods etc. and horizontals such as manufacturing operations, maintenance operations, field services, service parts management and remote operations center
- Has specific process, digital and analytics led expertise in areas of Industrial equipment manufacturing, such as agricultural equipment, earth movers, locomotives, gas turbines, aircraft engines, construction equipment's etc., Hi-Tech Industry (semiconductors, electronic devices etc.), CPG/Retail etc.
- Has worked on 2-3 large digital and analytics transformation projects either in manufacturing or aftermarket operations
- Good understanding of cross-platform solution architecture on the Internet of Things like Azure IoT Hub, PTC Thing works, AWS, Siemens MindSphere and other(s)
- Knowledge of underlying OT and IT technologies such as Sensors / Field devices / Controllers, Edge computing, communication protocols, Gateways, Connectivity
- Experience in developing Industry Solution that is centered around Connected Products, Industry 4.0
Strategies, Offerings, and Solutions
- Good understanding of offering strategy, the standard solution components, the likely adaptations of the solution, as well as knowledge of recent deals/solutions and changes that were made to the standards
- Local market (US/EU) knowledge.what will work in a geography
- Ability to clearly articulate and "sell" the solution.being able to explain the solution in simple terms.being able to "draw" the solution on a white board in a few minutes in such a way that the audience understands how it works and what the key variables are that will impact the solution cost
Business & Commercial Acumen
- Commercial acumen - understands the financials and whether we can deliver a deal profitably
- Understanding of deal CTQs.
- Being comfortable with numbers
- Able to work quickly and forecast accurately what is likely to come out of the process - need to know if we will have a deal or not
- Delivery Expertise.Understanding of what we can deliver so can solution it appropriately
- Detail Oriented- Needs to be able to go deep or stay at high level depending upon the audience and the need.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.