CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:502 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AVP - Affinity/Digital Product Management - Consumer & Healthcare Segment - General Insurance (6-8 yrs)
Job Purpose : Our Client is looking for an energetic, smart and ambitious digital/product manager to join our clients Digital/Affinity department. You will work on building customer facing digital assets for company's core insurance as well as propositions based products offered through the digital channel. Expand digital launches as we expand our clients digital portfolio.
- As product manager digital, you will champion the end user journey and experience through our clients various digital assets to include websites and mobile apps.
- You will hold the bridge between our content, marketing, sales, PMO & technology teams and will have the vision to anticipate changes in user needs as well as hands on experience and passion to specify product scope and specifications to implement the identified changes within agreed timelines and budgets.
- You will play a key role in shaping up the digital product offering right from the conceptualization stage to its launch and further enhancements. Delighting customers through our digital assets will be the core to all things you will do.
Key Responsibilities :
- Design & formulate the business requirements for the website & mobile applications of the enterprise in conjunction with digital sales & marketing teams.
- Create business cases for each project to justify allocation of resource and time. Specify and document information architecture, functionality & user flows for digital assets available via desktop, mobile web and mobile devices.
- Work with project management, business analyst, design & IT teams to ensure successful delivery of digital products & assets. In conjunction with senior manager, define the digital product roadmap for the year.
- Break roadmap into smaller user stories and backlog.
- Work with external agencies & internal marketing teams to implement the Go to Market plan as well as user adoption programs to promote new digital assets and propositions.
- Will optimize the buying and repeat purchase funnels continuously Design & implement innovative partnership and selling models within the digital & mobile channels.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Outstanding track record in designing, implementing & managing digital & mobile channels high technology consumer products
- Proven working knowledge of ecommerce & other digital mobile based business models
- Proven track record of innovation & goal achievement within digital product management
- Managing customer life cycle engagement including activation, usage & retention activities
- Working knowledge of digital marketing and selling in Internet & mobile ecosystems Domain
Expertise in BFSI, telecom, or technology based consumer industries 8-9 years of similar work experience.
- Outstanding communication skills with an ability to translate user and business needs into clearly defined requirements.
- Technical aptitude to include the ability to discuss content management systems, web & mobile technologies, SEO, SEM and social media. Highly analytical with hands on experience in Google analytics or similar platforms, KPI management and metrics reporting for web and mobile programs.
- Drive, determination and attention to details. Should be committed to excellence