Recruiter at Workeagle
Views:322 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
AVP - Affiliate Marketing - EdTech (10-15 yrs)
Job Description: AVP - Affiliate Marketing
Talentedge is an Ed-tech firm that is changing the way India learns. We are first to introduce live and interactive learning in digital format. We offer courses jointly with world-leading institutes and corporates.
Talentedge partners with top Indian & International institutes including IIMs, XLRI, MICA, and also with renowned corporates like Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) and others. Our ability to recreate classroom type interactions in the virtual world has struck a chord with over 5,00,000 individuals and corporate learners. Talentedge is one of the first Ed-tech organizations to be credited with an ISO:9001- 2008 certification.
- Identify potential publishing partners and be responsible for mutual partnership with them for affiliate marketing activities.
- Onboarding process of publishers and ensuring their smooth function inside the system.
- Handling delivery of campaign working with team and maintaining the business profit center.
- Responsible for lead generation, new publisher acquisition, building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships with High net worth publishers.
- Track and report on any fraudulent activity (e.g. fake clicks/sales etc.)
- Updating system about the new publisher and industry practices
- Develop strong personal relationships with top affiliates in all online markets.
- Coordinate the production of creatives (banners, contextual ads, landing pages), including tailored creative for affiliates as required.
- Produce monthly reporting and analysis of publisher payments for internal distribution and execution.
- Ongoing competitive analysis of - industry best- programs.
- Develop content to promote networks and campaigns on company websites and various locations on the web.
- Knowledge of Affiliate Marketing is a must.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Work with the internal publisher acquisition, ad ops, and sales team to best utilize our demand sources across all our inventory.
What are we looking for:
- 10+ years of professional experience in Affiliate Marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on with the tracking platform and MMP.
- Willingness and ability to take full ownership of potential customer needs/requirements, an end to end.
- An exceptionally motivated person, looking to strive at what they do in a dynamic company.
- Team management skills as well as the ability to work independently.
- High attention to detail.
- Extremely organized, and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously.
- Professionalism based on actionable metrics and strong work ethics should have strong connections