AVP - Acquisition & Recovery - Asset Reconstruction (8-15 yrs)
Our client is a Mumbai based having presence in Asset Reconstruction Industry with pan India operations.
Location: Corporate Office - Mumbai
Major Key Responsibility Areas:
- Acquisition, Resolution & Recovery
- Compliance of ARC related prudential guidelines prescribed by RBI
- Investor/Stakeholder relationship
- Networking Skills for sourcing of business and resolution will be a plus
- Team Management
- Professionally Qualified in Finance with additional qualification of Law will be preferred
- More than 8 years of relevant experience in the Stressed Asset Resolution Business.
- The incumbent should have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of all the facets of Stressed and Resolution business i.e., Restructuring, Mergers & Acquisition, Regulatory, Legal Enforcement and Settlement.
- Should have experience in resolution/recovery of NPAs.
- Should have strong networking in Banks/Financial Institutions/Funds/PE/NBFC
- He / She should have preferably worked for Stressed Resolution Business for at least 15 years.
- Well versed with basic working of all judicial/ quasi-judicial forces including NCLT and their guidelines.
Age: Not more than 43/45 years (can be relaxed in deserving cases).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.