AVP - Accounts & Finance - BFS (13-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Covering financial reporting aspects of all new products / system roll outs.
- Working actively with other functional and business teams on accounting treatment of new transactions / products and operational arrangements especially under IndAS framework.
- Reinforcing and embedding strong control framework around current processes.
- Setting / reviewing process for Daily controls, Monthly / quarterly reports, budgetary control for the Company and departments.
- Corporate budgeting, Variance analysis, valuation, Ratio & Variance analysis, and Cost centre report.
- Generating MIS reports for top management and Promoters.
- Successfully implemented cost control measures.
- Handling direct and indirect taxes; MIS preparations; preparation of submissions at scrutiny assessment level.
- Ensuring timely completion of Statutory Audit, Tax Audit and filling all Returns.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.