PSS Lead at Randstad India
Views:448 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
AVP - Accounts - BFS - CA (7-10 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- CA Qualified (Minimum 7 years of post-qualification experience)
- The Candidate should have handled/ managed Ind AS reporting including, consolidation under Ind AS
- Experience & knowledge on RBI requirements applicable to an NBFC specially those having financial implications.
- Strong experience in Oracle.
- Should have experience working in Loan Management System (LMS) - Being part of LMS implementation project is an added advantage.
Desired Skills :
- Experience in been managing a team.
- Should have been doing management reporting (In case of industry candidate)
- Should have handled RBI Reporting.
- Deep inclination towards automation/ technology optimization
- High level of analytical skills
- Extremely good level of communication skills
Work Environment Details :
- An opportunity to play a formative role in an ambitious financial services marketplace spanning investment banking, debt capital markets, institutional finance, retail lending and asset management.
- A journey that will challenge and reward you in a manner few others will.