AVP - Accounting Advisory (10-17 yrs)
AVP - Accounting Advisory (Only candidates working in Big 4s Can Apply)
- Majority of experience in a technical accounting advisory (IFRS/ US GAAP) role
- Ability to understand, research and lead complex transactions (including structured trades) in the Investment Banking Business.
- Strong understanding of accounting standards like IFRS 10 - Consolidation, IFRS 9 - Classification and measurement of financial instruments, IFRS 13 - Fair Value measurement, IFRS 15 Revenue Recognition, IFRS 7 - Financial instrument disclosures, IAS 32 - Financial instrument presentation.)
- Understanding of Bank regulations including SEC requirements
- Participate in the implementation of new accounting standards and overall accounting changes;
- Ability to face off with the desk/ business, understand structured trades, think through the topic from an accounting (IFRS) perspective, identify accounting implications and provide accounting advice (written in the form of emails/memos or Oral).
- Review of annual financial statements
- Strong communication skills including written and oral presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills