HR Manager at Avon Beauty Products India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1686 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Avon - Manager - Supply Chain Planning (7-15 yrs)
Principal Responsibilities -
- Directs overall CFT supply planning and execution to support the company's sales, customer service, and inventory and profitability targets. Aligns product supply operations with market demand and company's long-term strategic goals.
- Managing and controlling the inventories of finished goods, raw material and components.
- List and describe this position's key responsibilities in concise, comprehensive statements. Address what the position holder does to achieve the position's main purpose.
- Also check the approximate amount of time spent on each Area of Responsibility. Time should be expressed relative to 100%.Keep in mind 20% equals one day per week.
- Ensures attainment of Customer Service Level targets by driving timely and efficient execution of production, materials resource plans and distribution plan.
- Ensures availability of accurate and timely demand input to APMI both for strategic (capacity planning) and tactical (production and purchasing) use. Coordinates with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service and Operations Group on relevant demand information.
- Review of purchase orders, checking the excess and taking strategic decision for the purchases.
- New Product availability
- Product Supply Meeting ensuring highest supply support to Marketing plans, and ensures timely and cost efficient resolution of all product supply issues.
- Provides sales behavior data, product shortages, information input; and works with Marketing and Sales to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Controlling inventories of finished goods, raw material and component inventories.
- Seeking liquidation plans from marketing team for the excess stock in terms of RI/PM/FG to minimize the obsolescence and attain the LID targets.
- Champions the Master Planning Process, an MRP II process that aligns production and materials capacity with current and future demand. Directs resolution of production and materials constraints.
- Manages a team of two planner for timely availability of FG at 20PPS locations spread across India. Monitoring the trend analysis and working on the redistribution between different PPS.
- Scrutinizing purchase orders released at various levels to control the excess accumulation.
- Involved in several projects for the continuous improvement for the service and inventories together with Sourcing, sales, marketing and finance.
Knowledge and Skills
- A minimum of 5 years experience in PPIC.
- Production, planning and Inventory control .
- Project handling experience.
- Has led or worked in an international team environment
- Leadership skills.
- Team player focused on collaboration and coordination
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and communications skills, at all levels