HR Manager at Avon Beauty Products India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:921 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Avon - Creative Director (8-12 yrs)
The role provides directions into the creation of the content for Avon- inclusive of brochure, video content, POS materials, photography and art direction for India. Ensures that the brochure and related print pieces are a driver of and supportive to Avon's image as a modern and contemporary beauty company.
Key Activities/ Elements:
- Leads the creative vision for Avon India- across brands and category.
- Provides direction in the timely development of the Avon brochure and the other communication pieces.
- Is responsible for creating Best in class Brochures to provide enhanced shopping experience and helps in building the brand.
- Collaborates with Category Team to understand strategic direction of all categories and formulate plans to contribute to the achievement of the local market business results.
- Establishes and manages creative unit's budget.
- Is responsible for Print, production and control
- Identifies creative requirements of each Category, develops and implements actions to address those.
- Plans photo shoot, video shoots, other content development as per Brand & category requirement.
- Day to day management of creative team including performance management, coaching and development.
- Attend marketing/campaign planning conferences
About AVON :
For 130+ years Avon has stood for women: providing innovative, quality beauty products which are primarily sold to women, through women. Millions of independent Representatives across the world sell iconic Avon brands such as Avon Color and ANEW through their social networks, building their own beauty businesses on a full- or part-time basis. Avon supports women's empowerment, entrepreneurship and well-being and has donated over $1billion to women's causes through Avon and the Avon Foundation.
Learn more about Avon and its products at www.avonworldwide.com and some videos like https://youtu.be/KWbWJ8xweUg and https://youtu.be/A3yhDvlEL_c