Talent Acquisition Manager at Aviso AI
Views:79 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Aviso - SaaS Solution Engineer - Presales (4-8 yrs)
About Aviso :
Aviso is the AI compass that guides sales and go-to-market teams to close more deals, accelerate growth, and find their Revenue True North. Aviso AI delivers revenue intelligence, drives informed team-wide actions and course corrections, and gives precise guidance so sellers and teams don't get lost in the fog of CRM and augment themselves with predictive AI.
With demonstrated results across Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders such as Dell, Splunk, Nuance, Elastic, Github, and RingCentral, Aviso works at the frontier of predictive AI to help teams close more deals and drive more revenue. Aviso AI has generated 305 billion insights, analyzed $180B in pipeline, and helped customers win $100B in deals. Companies use Aviso to drive more revenue, achieve goals faster, and win in bold, new frontiers. By using Aviso's guided-selling tools instead of conventional CRM systems, sales teams close 20% more deals with 98%+ accuracy, and reduce spending on non-core CRM licenses by 30%.
Job description :
We have a lot of drive, smarts, and a ton of passion for what we do. The Sales Engineer (SE) is responsible for presenting product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers, to evoke confidence in the company's technology infrastructure, and to remove all technical objections in the sales cycle. To accomplish this, the Sales Engineer must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and/or sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value.
- You have leadership abilities to lead business discussions with customers, gather requirements and architect the value of our solution and the best practices to implement it.
- You have the ability to work with the sales and marketing team in assisting with pre-sales activities e.g. demos, best practice sharing.
- You have the ability to work with the sales team on scoping and sizing for new project proposals.
- You have the ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political environments.
- You have knowledge of sales related applications, relational database, and web technology.
- You have solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal communication skills.
This is what you'll do :
- Understand the customer's needs, and establish Aviso as the best solution that solves the customer's challenges.
- Build and present customized demos of Aviso.
- Convey a deep understanding of the customer's technology as it pertains to Aviso's solutions.
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position.
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management.
- Respond effectively to RFPs
If you are interested in being a part of something extraordinary, take pride in initiating meaningful relationships with and delighting customers, and like working alongside smart and ambitious people, then this is the role for you!